Stroke and Positioning
Depending on the target's stroke amount, either non-contact-type measurement or contact-type measurement is possible. Various types can be suggested according to the target's travel speed and travel distance. Contact your nearest sales office with any questions.
Confocal Reflection Method
These sensors measure the stroke distance of a target using optical reflection. Any type of material can be detected, including transparent glass such as a lens or opaque resins.
Key Points for Selection
- High-accuracy measurement of target regardless of colour, transparency, or shape
- Ultra-compact and lightweight for easy installation
- Coaxial measurement eliminates blind spots to measure areas difficult to access
Confocal Displacement Sensor
This method measures a target's stroke amount. Adopting a new "scale shot system" principle, the GT2 Series is capable of high-precision measurement without tracking errors or speed errors.
Point of selection
- Target selection only determined by solidity
- High-precision measurement possible
High-Accuracy Digital Sensor