Safety Interlock Switches
Safety door switches and safety interlock switches are safety components that can be installed on safety gates and doors to detect entry. This lineup includes models that use the power-to-release and power-to-lock methods. Non-contact types are also available that eliminate issues traditionally caused by dust, debris, and long term wear and tear.
Safety interlock switches are safety devices used for checking whether movable guards such as safety fence doors and covers are opened or closed. KEYENCE’s GS-M Series safety interlock switch uses an electromagnetic locking principle and flexible actuator to prevent door rattling and misalignment for easy locking. The ultra-compact design can be used with any kind of door and can be installed anywhere. The GS-M Series offers superior safety in addition to the usability and reliability required for manufacturing sites without hindering productivity.
Unparalleled small physical footprints.
Significantly smaller than conventional models so that it can be used in areas of the machine where install space is limited.
Locks firmly by electromagnetic force.
The GS-M Series has a simple keyless structure without mechanical lock. The lock is secured by electromagnetic power. It can also cope with slight door misalignment.
- Compact size to maximize versatility
- Robust construction prevents damage to ensure longevity
- Highly visible indicators to easily identify status at a glance
- Mount directly to the machine or choose from dedicated brackets
- Locking type and non-contact models available
- Designed to prevent nuisance trips related to door sag, vibration, and more