As the market leader in digital microscopy, KEYENCE CORPORATION has been recognized by R&D Magazine for its developments in the field of microscopy and awarded with an R&D 100 Award. Regarded by many as the “Oscars of Innovation”, the R&D 100 Awards acknowledge and showcase the top 100 technology products of the year.
Recognized throughout the year as a product that’s revolutionizing quality, R&D and failure analysis laboratories across the country, the VHX-1000 has also been awarded with the Laboratory Equipment Readers’ Choice Award and nominated as a finalist for Best of West Award at the SEMICON West 2010 trade show.
Some of the features driving the success of this product include:
- Ability to capture fully-focused images with a depth-of-field 20x larger than conventional microscopes
- 360º observation of a target sample
- 2D and 3D image stitching to expand viewing area by up to 50 times
- 0.1x – 5000x magnification range
- 16-bit High Dynamic Range imaging mode to enhance contrast and eliminate glare
For additional information on the VHX-1000 Digital Microscope, download a product brochure and a recent whitepaper also featured in NASA TECH BRIEFS.
NASA Orbital Debris Program
Multiple Users View a Live Image